Download the Customer, Student or Employee Custom Field Values Template and open it in a spreadsheet program such as Excel.
The first row contains headings to identify each column. Do not modify this row otherwise the upload will not work.
The second row displays the valid values for fields that have options specified.NOTE: The First Name, Last Name and Email columns must match corresponding fields on corresponding profile in order to update the custom field values.
- First Name - Enter the Customer, Student or Employee's First name
- Last Name - Enter the Customer, Student or Employee's Last name
- Email - Enter the Customer, Student or Employee's email address
- Custom Profile Fields - The remaining columns on the Excel file will consist of all the custom profile fields you've created, based on the user type (i.e. the Customer custom profile field template will display the customer custom profile fields, the Student custom profile field template will display the student custom profile fields, etc)
Complete a couple rows and try uploading the file to make sure that your formatting is correct.
Once you've confirmed that you are filling out the template correctly, you can add the rest of your records and upload the file.
- Select the column.
- Right click the selected cells.
- Click the "Format Cells" option.
- Select "Text" as the content type.