This add-on allows you to enable user accounts for families, independent students and child students in bulk. This is a great add-on for speeding up onboarding.
Enabling the Add-on
- Go to the Account & Settings tab and click on "Integrations & Add-ons"
- Use the search field on the right and enter "Bulk Enable User Accounts"
- Click on "Enable" under the add-on's section
Once the add-on has been enabled, you can begin enabling user accounts in bulk by clicking the "Manage" link. There are three types of user accounts that can be enabled:
- Family Accounts
- Independent Student Accounts
- Child Student Accounts
You can select which accounts you'd like to enable by following the steps below:
- Click on the link to enable Family, Independent Student or Child Student accounts.
- Check the boxes in the left column next to the profiles that you want to enable. You can select all of the accounts by checking the box at the top of the table.
- Click on "Enable User Accounts" at the top of the table.
You can also enable or disable user accounts one by one by following these steps: Enabling & Disabling User Account Access.
- The profile status is set to "Active"
- The profile has an email address
- The email address is not already in use by a user account