If you have Lesson Recordings enabled in your Lessonspace account, you can access them in Teachworks. You can do so by enabling the "Display Lesson Recordings" setting in the Lessonspace Integration Settings by following the instructions below:
- Click on "Account & Settings" and then click on "Integrations & Add-ons".
- Click on "Settings" under the Lessonspace Integration.
- Enable the "Display Lesson Records" setting.
- Save your changes.
After doing so, a "Recordings" field will appear with links to any recordings if they exist. The Lesson Recordings will be visible when viewing the lesson details modal from the Main Calendar and the Lesson History or Lesson History by Student tables.
In order for recordings to appear, the following two conditions must be met:
- The recording stored in Lessonspace must belong to the same "space" that the session took place in.
- The teacher and student(s) must have started the lesson within 30 minutes of the start of the lesson.
If you are having issues with the recordings for your lessons not appearing in Teachworks, you can follow the workflow below:
- Login to your Lessonspace account and get the time of the lesson recording. You can find the steps for doing this here: Allow and View Session Recordings.
- Once you have the time of the lesson recording, compare that to the time of the lesson and make sure that it is within 30 minutes of the lesson's start time.
- If you've checked and you still believe that the recordings should appear in Teachworks, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be able to investigate.