The Invoices Table can be found under the Billing tab by going to Billing -> Invoices. This table contains information about all of the Invoices and Credit Notes you have created.
The Invoices Table can contain a large amount of Invoices or Credit Notes, so filtering the table will allow you to quickly and easily spot what you are searching for.
The following filters can be applied to the Invoices Table:
1. Date: All Invoices or Credit Notes within the selected dates will be displayed in the table.
2. Invoice Status Filter: This filter allows you to display any invoice based on the status filter selected. You can choose between "Awaiting Approval", "Awaiting Payment", "Paid", "Void" and "All".
3. Search Field: You can use this field to search for specific Customers, only display invoices or only display Credit Notes.
- Customers - To search for specific customers you can enter in the First, Last or the entire name of the customer. Only records with the name(s) entered will be displayed on the Invoices Table.
- Invoices - Entering "Invoice" into the search field will filter the results to only display Invoices.
- Credit Notes - Entering "Credit" into the search field will filter the results to only display Credit Notes.
4. Reset Filter: This button removes all of the filters you currently have in place, allowing you to start fresh with the default values.
Downloading the Invoice Table
The Invoices Table can be downloaded as a spreadsheet by clicking the "Download Invoices" link on the right side of the page. If you've applied filters to the table before downloading, only the filtered results will be included within the spreadsheet. The downloaded file contains in-depth information about each Invoice record.