Each branch account is set up as an independent account that is responsible for its own billing (i.e. its own base fee & per student lesson fee). You can find more information about how to find the most economical plan for each of your branches below:
If You Have Fewer Than 5 Branch Accounts
If you have fewer than 5 branch accounts you can use the pricing calculator on the Teachworks Pricing Page to determine which subscription plan will be the most economical for each of your branches.
If you need to adjust a branch's subscription you can do that by:
- Logging in to your Master Account
- Switch to the account you'd like to manage
- Go to Account & Settings > Subscription
- Use the "Monthly Plan" dropdown menu to select a new plan
- Click "Submit."
If You Have 5 or More Branch Accounts
If you have 5 or more branch accounts it's recommended that you choose the "Premium Plan" for each of your branch accounts. The benefits of doing this are:
- Your first 5 branch accounts will be included in the $175 base fee, so the base fee per account becomes $35/month (each branch will also be independently billed $0.05 per student lesson).
- Each additional branch account will only be charged $30 for its base fee plus $0.05 per student lesson.
Note: If you have any branch accounts that will be scheduling 75 or fewer lessons each month, it would be cheaper to subscribe to the Starter Plan instead of the Premium Plan.
At 75 or fewer student lessons per month the base fee ($15) plus the $0.25 per student lesson fee on the Starter Plan will give you a cheaper rate than the rates on the Premium plan (i.e. a $30 base fee + $0.05 per student lesson).