The First Lesson Report allows you to easily find out what students have had their first lesson in the selected date range. This report is useful for finding customers who you'd like to follow up with to schedule more lessons, or ask for feedback about their first lesson with your business.
Where to Find the Report
You can find this report under the “Reports” tab in your Teachworks account. The report can be accessed by the company admin or staff with permission to “View Analytics Reports”.
- View: this setting controls up to how many days from the specified end date will be included in the report. Options range from 1 day from the specified date, to one week.
- Ending On: this setting controls what will be used as the end date for first lessons to be included in the report.
- Aside from the customer's general information (first name, last name, email address and phone numbers) the report also includes the following columns:
- Teacher: this column includes the teacher that was assigned to the student's first lesson.
- Lesson Date: this column includes the date of the student's first lesson.
Downloading the Report
The report can be downloaded to Excel or in CSV format. Alternatively, you can use the Print function in your browser to print the report or save it in PDF format.