The first step to improving the deliverability of emails sent from your Teachworks account is to verify your email address for sending (see the article: Verifying Email Addresses For Sending). However, as more email providers are tightening their requirements for email authentication you should also add DKIM and Return-Path records to your domain's DNS. This is a straightforward process that's described below.
How it works:
- Click on "Account & Settings and then click on "Account Settings".
- Scroll down to the "Company Information" section.
- If you haven't already, verify your email address by following these steps: Improving Email Deliverability.
- Your email field will look something like the image below:
- Click the "Add DKIM to DNS" link.
- If you have access to your DNS records, add the DKIM and Return-Path DNS records to verify your domain and ensure effective delivery (alternatively you can provide your Web host, DNS provider or website developer with this information). If you're unfamiliar with DNS, contact your web host for more information.
- Once the records have been added, click the "Verify" buttons in Teachworks to complete the setup.
- If everything has been set up correctly and the changes have been propagated, it will show as verified. If the message says it's still not verified, you may need to wait a while and try again.