This add-on is a great time-saver for large companies needing to process wage payments for all employees at once.
Go to Account & Settings > Integrations & Add-Ons > Bulk Wage Payments > Enable.
Once enabled, a “Bulk Payments” link will be added in the sidebar on the following pages:
- Employee Hours (Employees > Employee Hours)
- Employee Payments (Employees > Employee Payments)
After clicking the “Bulk Payments” link, you will be directed to the “Bulk Employee Payments” page where you can customize the following settings:
- Payroll Period: Set the dates as needed - payments will be processed for employee earnings in the selected date range.
- Lesson Statuses: You can include lessons with specific statuses only, or you can leave this field blank to include all statuses.
- Payment Date: Choose a date that will be associated with the payments.
- Description: This description will be saved for each wage payment.
- Notifications: Enable this option if you would like to send payslips to employees. If an employee doesn't have unpaid earnings during the selected time frame, they will not receive an email.
Click the “View Summary” button to see a summary of Unpaid Lesson Earnings, Unpaid Non-Teaching Earnings and Unpaid Non-Teaching Earnings for all employees. This tool is useful for quickly checking if the totals make sense.
*Note: Any lessons with a wage of 0 will not be included in the Lesson Count.
If the data looks correct and you’re ready to process the payments, click the “Process Payments” button to record the wage payments.
After clicking the button, you’ll be directed to the “Employee Payments” page where you can refresh to see the recorded payments. If you don’t see any results, you may need to adjust the date range.
You can click the “View” icon next to a payment to see the individual events that are associated with the payment.
Article is closed for comments.