Do you schedule a lot of group lessons or classes? If so, you will automatically receive a discount for your Teachworks subscription fees.
How Can You Get This Discount?
If you’re on our new pricing, the special discount will be applied to your future invoices automatically.
If you’re on our legacy pricing, you’ll need to switch to our new pricing first.
You may want to carefully review our pricing page to see if switching would be the best option for your business requirements: https://teachworks.com/pricing. Once you’ve decided to switch, you can send us an email and we’ll handle the rest.
The Discount Calculation
The following method is used to calculate your special discount for the month:
- The average number of students per lesson is calculated
- The percentage of this total that is above 3 is calculated
- The percentage is applied to the lesson fee portion of subscription price
- A 50% discount is applied to this amount
A company on the Starter plan that has 100 lessons per month and averages 10 students per lesson normally has a base fee of $15 and a fee of $0.25 per lesson or $25 for a total of $40 per month. Because this company averages more than 3 students per lesson they will get a discount of $8.75, as calculated below:
- Average students per lesson: 10
- Percentage of this average that is above 3 students per lesson: 70%
- Percentage from Step 2 applied to lesson portion of subscription fee: 70% of $25 = $17.5
- 50% discount on the amount from Step 3 = $8.75
So instead of paying $40 per month, this company would pay $31.25 per month.
Viewing Discount Estimate
On Our Pricing Page: Use the pricing calculator for a rough savings estimate. Complete the fields for a typical month.
In Your Teachworks Account: You can go to Account & Settings > Subscription to view your estimated discount for the month. This will appear in the “Next Bill Preview” section (Group Lesson Discount).