When you make changes to a single lesson in a series of repeating lessons, in order to prevent future updates to the series from affecting the changes of the individual lesson you should follow these steps:
1. Click the lesson on the calendar.
2. Click the "Edit" link in the pop-up.
3. On the "Edit Lesson" form make the changes to the lesson.
4. In the "Apply To" field select the "Current Lesson" option.
5. Check the box next to "Segregate this lesson to prevent future changes to the series from being applied to this lesson."
6. Submit the form to save the changes.
This will separate the lesson from the rest of the repeating series, so that any updates to the repeating series will not be applied to this lesson.
How to See if a Lesson is Already Segregated
You can tell if a lesson is not part of a series by viewing the "Edit Lesson" form. If the lesson is not part of a repeating series the "Repeat" field will be unchecked.