Teachworks supports a wide range of automatic system notifications to help you communicate information to clients and employees. You can adjust your notification templates by following the steps here: Customizing Notification Templates.
You can also set a different email address to use for the notifications that you send and you can set how far in advance to send Lesson Reminder emails.
To adjust these settings, follow these steps:
- Click on "Account & Settings" and then click on Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Notification Settings" section.
- Select the settings you'd like to change.
- Submit the form to save your changes.
Whenever a customer responds to a lesson notes email or a lesson reminder, the company email address is put into the "Reply-to" field by default. However, the "Reply-to" field can be updated to the teacher's email address by using one of the following options:
- Reply to teacher for notes - Check this box to put the teacher's email address in the "Reply-to" field on lesson notes emails.
- Reply to teacher for reminders - Check this box to put the teacher's email address in the "Reply-to" field for lesson reminders.