To add non-teaching events to your calendar, follow these steps:
1. Under the Calendar tab, click "Add Other Events".
2. You can choose to make the event visible to everyone (including all students, families and employees), all students and families, all employees, or selected employees.
3. In the title field, enter the text that you want to appear on the event when it's displayed on the calendar.
4. Enter a description if necessary.
5. If the event is for a group and not an individual, you can make it an All Day event by checking the "All Day" box.
6. Enter the start and end.
7. To make the non-teaching event repeat, check the "Repeat" box and complete the repeat settings form.
8. Submit the form.
If you've already added a non-teaching event and would like more information about editing the event, you can find more information about doing that here: Editing Non-Teaching Events.
In order to block off the availability of your teachers, the best option is to select the "Event is for Selected Employees" option and select all of your employees by using the "Select All" option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.