If you don't want to display certain billing pages in your customer's account you can adjust the settings for these pages on your Account Settings page by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Account & Settings tab and click on Account Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Customer Settings section. This section shows three pages that you can either enable or disable in your customer's accounts. The pages are 1) Transactions, 2) Packages, and 3) Payment Instructions.
3. Enable or disable the Transactions page. The Transactions page shows all of the customer's invoices, credit notes and payments. This page is enabled by default. If you use a separate software program for invoicing you may want to disable this page.
4. Enable or disable the Packages page. The Packages page displays the customers package balances and individual package purchases. This page is enabled by default. If you don't bill any of your customer's using the Package billing method you can disable this page.
5. Enable or disable the Payment Instructions page. The Payment Instructions page is a page where you can provide payment instructions for your customer. You can use this page to provide details on any payment methods that you accept such as credit card, cash, check, etc. This page is disabled by default.6. If you've enabled the Payment Instructions page you can enter your payment instructions in the text field. This field accepts html so if you want to use formatting in your instructions for links or buttons you can enter html code to accomplish this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.