If you would like to review your teachers' lesson notes before they are sent to students or parents, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on "Employees" and then click on "Employee List".
- Edit a teacher's profile by clicking the "Edit" button.
- Scroll down to the "User Access & Permissions" section
- Set the "Send Lesson Notes" permission to "Off".
- Save your changes.
Teachers will now only be able to enter lesson notes and complete their lessons, but the "Email Shared Notes" check box to send the lesson notes will no longer be displayed.
Reviewing & Sending Notes
You can follow the steps below to review the lesson notes entered by your teachers and then send them when you have determined they meet your requirements:
- Click on "Calendar" and then click on "Lesson History by Student".
- Using the filters at the top of the table, select the "Unsent Notes" option in the third filter and then click "Go".
- The table will be updated with all of the lessons that have unsent notes within the selected date range.
- Click on the checkmark icon next to the first lesson.
- Review the notes and check the box next to "Email Shared Notes".
- Use the arrow button on the "Submit & Next" button and click "Next Unsent". This will bring you to the next lesson with unsent notes.
- Repeat this process until you've reviewed and sent notes for all lessons with unsent notes.
Conditions for Sending Lesson Notes
The following conditions must be met before you are able to send out lesson notes to your clients and the "Submit & Next" button directs you to the next lesson with unsent lesson notes:
- The client (student or parent) must have Lesson Notes enabled on their profile.
- You must check the "Email Shared Notes" box or lesson notes will not be emailed.
- There must be another lesson with unsent notes prior to the one that was just submitted.
If either of the first 2 conditions are not met, it will remain on the same lesson and if the 3rd condition isn't met it will direct you back to the original page.