If you use the package billing method for your students you can view their package balances under the Billing tab by clicking the "Package Balances" option.
A customer's package balance is composed of all of the package lessons that they have purchased of a particular service type, minus the lessons that have been scheduled or attended with the same service type as the package.
It's also possible to deduct "Missed" lessons from packages by enabling this option on your Account Settings page.
NOTE: Package balances are calculated on a per student basis. If you have multiple students from one family using one package for the same lesson, the package balance will be reduced by both students. For example, if the lesson is 1 hour and two students from the same family are included, their package balance will be reduced by 2 hours.
Package Table Columns
The Package Balances table displays five columns related to the package balance amounts.
1. Purchased - this displays the total number of package lessons or hours purchased. (Under account settings > package settings. You can select whether to count packages as purchased when an invoice is approved (Default) or after invoice is paid).
2. Scheduled - this column displays the total number of lessons or hours for this service type that have been scheduled.
3. Unscheduled - this is the difference between the Purchased column and the Scheduled column. If a customer has scheduled all of their purchased lessons this will display a zero.
4. Used - this column displays the number of hours or lessons that have been used (attended or missed, depending on your settings).
5. Unused - this column displays the difference between the purchased column and the Used column. If a customer has used all of their lessons this will display a zero balance.
To find instructions for creating a package, refer to this article: Creating a Package
Please sign in to leave a comment.