The Profile Attachments Add-On allows you and your employees to attach documents to employee, family and student profiles. To enable this add-on, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Account & Settings tab and click the Integrations & Add-Ons option.
2. Find the "Profile Attachments" add-on and click "Enable".
3. There will now be an "Attachments" section displayed on employee, family and student profiles.
On teacher profiles you can choose whether or not the teacher is able to attach new files to any profiles that he or she has access to. If enabled, the employee will be able to attach files and delete files that they've attached.
On staff profiles you can choose whether or not the staff member is able to manage profile attachments including adding and deleting files for any profile that they have access to.
When attaching files to a profile you will be able to set access for employees, customers (families and independent students) and/or students relating to that file. Files can be hidden, visible or editable.
Attaching Files to Profiles
To attach a file to a student, family or employee profile follow these steps:
- Go to the profile that you want to attach a file to.
- Click the "Add" link next to the "Files" heading.
- Complete the form to add the file.
Viewing Profile Attachments
After adding an attachment to a profile the file will be displayed under the Files section.
Files are stored on Amazon S3 and have secure links that expire after 10 minutes. If the file links have expired a message will appear in the files section indicating this. To generate new secure links to the files you can refresh the profile page.