When you sync records to QuickBooks Online, the corresponding record in Teachworks is updated with the ID number for that record in your QuickBooks account, as well as a timestamp for the last time the record was synced.
If you've synced your records, but for some reason you need to be able to re-sync all of the records, you can use the "Reset Synced Records" feature in the QuickBooks add-on. Possible reasons for resetting your synced records include:
- you were just testing the add-on and have since deleted the synced records from QuickBooks
- you are connecting to a new QuickBooks account and you want to sync records to that account
- you created errors by deleting records in QuickBooks instead of in Teachworks, and now you want to re-sync the records from Teachworks.
Follow these steps to reset your synced records:
- In your admin account, go to the Account & Settings tab and click the Integrations & Add-Ons option
- Find the QuickBooks Online Add-on and click the "Sync" link.
- In the sidebar, click the "Reset Synced Records" link.
- Read the details on the next page and confirm that you want to reset the synced records.
- Click the "Reset Synced Records" button.