If you're syncing multiple Teachworks to a single QuickBooks account, you will need to enable Location or Class tracking in your QuickBooks account. You must be subscribed to QuickBooks Online Plus for these features to be available.
Enabling Location & Class Tracking
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- Select Advanced (or Company) from the left.
- In the Categories section, select the edit (pencil) icon.
- Choose the category you want to enable and select the settings for that category.
- Select Save.
If enabling Class tracking, choose the option to assign classes "One to entire transaction".
Create Class or Location Categories
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then All Lists.
- Select Classes or Locations.
- Select New at the top right.
- Enter the information.
- Select Save.
Generally you will want to name your locations or classes after the names of your Teachworks branch accounts so that it is clear which location or class is associated with each Teachworks branch account.
Adding Classes - Click Classes > Click New (blue button top right) > Enter the Class name. Repeat for each class that you want to add.
Adding Locations - Click Locations > Click New (blue button top right) > Enter the Location name. Repeat for each location that you want to add.
NOTE: When selecting classes in the Class field in Teachworks, only classes that are set to "active" will be displayed. If you created a class and it is not displaying in Teachworks, check to make sure that the status is not set to "inactive".