Teachworks offers three subscription plans - Starter, Growth or Premium. Subscriptions are billed monthly and consist of a fixed base fee and a variable fee based on the number of student lessons that you’ve scheduled for the month (cancelled lessons are excluded from this calculation).
Student lessons are counted and recorded daily. These daily lesson totals are added up at the end of the month to calculate the student lesson fee for the month. Student lessons are counted based on the number of students, so a lesson with 1 student is 1 student lesson, a lesson with 2 students is two student lessons, etc. Lessons with no students are not included in the daily lesson count.
For more information and examples about our pricing, visit our pricing page: https://teachworks.com/pricing.
If you signed up for Teachworks before July 17, 2017 you’ll be on our old pricing. With this pricing, you subscribe to a plan based on your anticipated usage for the month. You’re billed at the beginning of the month for the month ahead and you have to manually adjust your plan as needed.
You can upgrade or downgrade at any time by following the steps in this article: Upgrading & Downgrading
The various plans are based on the number of student lessons that you require each month. Your student lessons are counted using the following two rules:
- Each lesson that you schedule on the calendar is counted as one lesson
- If there is more than one student in a lesson, each additional student in the lesson counts as one student as well.
- Lesson with No Students: If you schedule a lesson with no students, your lesson count will be
- Lesson with One Student: If you schedule a lesson with one student, your lesson count will be
- Lesson with Multiple Students: If you schedule a lesson with five students, your lesson count will be