The Teachworks dashboard is the first page that is displayed when you log into your Teachworks account. It’s a very useful page because it gives you a quick overview of your business success.
You can customize the dashboard by rearranging widgets and enabling/disabling widgets as needed -- this allows you to only view information that’s important to you while avoiding the clutter. You can find more steps here: Customizing the dashboard
The list of available dashboard widgets will increase as you enable more Add-Ons.
The following widgets can be added to the dashboard:
- Lesson Status: The status of the hours for the current and past three weeks as well as the scheduled hours for the next 3 weeks.
- Upcoming Lessons: Displays a list of a Teacher's upcoming lessons (up to 31 days from the current date).
- Uncompleted Lessons: Displays a list of a Teacher's recent uncompleted lessons.
- Requested Lessons: Displays lesson requests from students (Lesson Requests Add-On required)
- Invoice Totals: Displays a graph of the total value of invoices generated by day for the past 7 days.
- Overdue Invoices: Displays a list of overdue invoices in your account with direct links to the invoice.
- Payment Totals: Displays a graph of total payments received by date for the last 7 days.
- Monthly Statistics: Shows statistics from the current month including active students, teachers, lessons, hours, invoice totals and payments.
- Upcoming Tasks: Displays a teacher or staff member's tasks that are due in the next 7 days (Task Add-On required)
- Overdue Tasks: Displays a teacher or staff member's overdue tasks (Task Add-On required)
- New Student Enrollments: Displays students who have enrolled using a custom student enrollment form (Custom Forms Add-On required)
- New Employee Applications: Displays employee that have submitted a custom application form (Custom Forms Add-On required).
- Profile Notes: Displays recent notes that have been added to a student or family's profile (Note & Communication Add-On required).
- Booked Lessons: Displays recent lesson bookings from the Website Booking Plugin (Website Booking Plugin required).
- New & Popular Features: The latest/useful Teachworks features are displayed here.
- Flagged Lessons: Displays a list of lessons that have been flagged for attention (Lesson Flags Add-On required)
- Lesson Profit Snapshot: Displays revenue, wages and gross profit from lessons for the current and past two months.
- Student Birthdays: Displays upcoming student birthdays.
- Employee Birthdays: Displays upcoming employee birthdays.
***Learn more about the benefits of an optimized dashboard here: The Benefits of an Optimized Dashboard