By default, clients can book one lesson per booking, or if you've set a higher maximum number of lessons then they can book up to that number of lessons.
However, if you require a specific number of lessons that need to be booked for a booking option, you can set how many lessons are required to book at once.
Specifying the Required Quantity
- Click on "Account & Settings" and then click on "Integrations & Add-ons".
- Click on "Settings" under the Website Booking Plugin.
- Click on "Booking Options" at the top of the page.
- Edit a booking option by clicking on the "Edit" button.
- Set the "Specify Required Quantity" setting to "On".
- Enter the quantity of lessons the client must book in the "Required Quantity" field.
- Submit the form to save your changes.
What it looks like from a Client's Perspective
When clients click on the "Book a Lesson" button, the booking process will remain the same and they'll first select a service and then select a tutor.
However, when a client clicks on an available time slot, they will be presented with the following option:
When a client selects "Add & Select Another" button, the selected timeslot will be added to the top of the page and then they'll need to select another timeslot. This process needs to be repeated until they have reached the number of required bookings that has been specified within the "Required Quantity" field.
After clients have selected all of the lessons, they will be placed into the "Contact Information" page to submit their information and then confirm their booking.