Teachworks' Stripe Integration supports Przelewy24 payments. Przelewy24 is a Poland-based payment method that allows customers to complete transactions online using bank transfers and other methods.
In order to be able to use Stripe's Przelewy24 payments feature, you'll need to ensure you meet the following requirements:
- The Currency in your Teachworks account must be set to "Euro" or "Polish Zloty".
- Your business should be located in Poland.
Enabling Przelewy24 payments
- Click on Account & Settings -> Integrations & Add-ons and then click on "Manage" under the Stripe Integration. (If you have not enabled Stripe yet, you can find the steps to do so in the following article: Stripe Integration)
- Check the "Przelewy24" box in the "Additional Client Payment Methods" section of the settings page and save your changes.
Processing Przelewy24 payments
When clients view their invoices with Przelewy24 enabled, a "Pay by Other Methods" button will be displayed at the bottom of the invoice:
Unlike the other payment methods in the Stripe Integration, such as SEPA Debit or BECS Debit payments, payments made using Przelewy24 are instant.
Your clients can follow the steps below to complete a Przelewy24 payment:
- Click on the "Pay by Other Method" button
- In the "Select Bank" field, select the bank they are using to complete the payment
- Enter your email address in the "Email" field
- Enter your first and last name in the "Full Name" field
- Click on the "Pay" button
The risk of fraud of unrecognized payments is low because the customer must authenticate the payment with their bank. As a result, you won't have disputes that turn into chargebacks, with funds withdrawn from your Stripe account.
Payments made with Przelewy24 can only be submitted for refund within 180 days from the date of the original charge. After 180 days, it is no longer possible to refund the charge.