There are two methods for viewing the unavailabilities your employees have scheduled and you can use one of the methods outlined below:
Method 1 - Calendar Views
There are two calendar views that you can use to view your employees' unavailability:
Main Calendar - The unavailability will be displayed on the Main Calendar when you use the "Week" or "Day" views and filter it by employee using the "Employee" filter.
Teacher Calendar - The unavailability will be displayed on the Teacher Calendar when you use the "Day" view.
Method 2 - Unavailability Table
You can access the Unavailability table by following the steps below:
- Click on Calendar.
- Click on Unavailabilities.
The Unavailability table will display the following columns:
- Date - The date the unavailability is scheduled.
- Start - The start time of the unavailability.
- End - The end time of the unavailability.
- Employee - The employee that created the unavailability.
- Description - The description that was entered. This will be blank if there wasn't a description added when creating the unavailability.
You can use the date filters, located on the top-right of the table, to select a date range that will display all of the unavailabilities created within that period.
If you would like to download the data to an Excel file, you can click on the "Download Unavailabilities" option on the right-hand side of the table.